Saturday 27 February 2016

My CV is world Class!

There are lots of CV formats out there. Many Job Seekers are confused as to which format will yield the best result in their job search. I tell my clients every time, that a CV is more than the format. Your CV must pass ATS (Applicant Tracking System) screening and must also be appealing to the human eye.

Recently i sent my own CV to “Obodo Oyinbo” (abroad). A CV expert in the UK offered me a free CV evaluation, just like Jobberman does in Nigeria. I sent it and got an excellent feedback.

"Congratulations! Having an excellent CV immediately puts you in the top 4% of job seekers! As such, I wouldn’t recommend making any changes to it".
This is proof that my CV writing skills is world class. I provide career advancement services which includes a CV makeover service and will be willing to give you a world class CV for only N999.
 

Remember, “Your goal as a job seeker is to do all you can to stand out amongst the ocean of job seekers and get in the doors of companies and in front of the right people”.
Let me give you that! One day to go. Only N999 on DealDey or click 
http://www.dealdey.com/deals/professional-cv-makeover-free-book-6

2 comments:



  1. Hi, Great.. Tutorial is just awesome..It is really helpful for a newbie like me.. I am a regular follower of your blog. Really very informative post you shared here. Kindly keep blogging. If anyone wants to become a .Net developer learn from Dot Net Online Training from India. or learn thru ASP.NET Essential Training Online . Nowadays Dot Net has tons of job opportunities on various vertical industry.

    ReplyDelete